– Biblical criticism. Link.
– Biblical infallibility. Link.
– Biblical inerrancy. Link.
– Biblical literalism. Link.
– Historicity of the Bible. Link.
– Science and the Bible. Link.
– Who Wrote the Bible – List on Learnist. Link.
– Helmut Koester
+ Gerd Lüdemann
= (interesting) http://www.azsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2031&hilit=duh+constantinist
= (interesting) Cine se teme de Bart Erhman? Article.
Current mainstream views suggests the possibility that some elements, particularly of the Torah, are independent of Babylonian influence, dating perhaps as early as the 9th or 10th century BCE, but the significant influence of Babylonian mythology and Babylonian cosmology on the worldview presented in the Tanakh is still beyond doubt.